Ah…New Year, new goals…or are they just the same goals over again? Either way, here are my goals…
1. Stash control… fold it, cut it, use it up… whatever…. just get it better organized!
2. UFO’s…. need I say more? Mine are in the triple- digit category and some of them need to come to light as finishes.
3. Yoga….I know it’s not strictly quilt related but more energy equals more quilts (and, besides, these are MY goals. )
4. Quality time… yep, I’m not using my time as wisely as I should. I want to spend a few minutes each day doing what I love even if that’s a hexie on my break at the second job or a quick 4- patch before bed.
5. Dare I even say this… I’m considering a “fabric and new project diet” this year. Except, of course, tea fabric and anything strictly necessary to finish a project. Oh, and I get to start new things for Project Quilting. So, I guess I’m going on a kinda-sorta diet maybe a little. Possibly. (I’ll keep you posted. )
6. Sewing room renovation. I’ve come a long way but it’s time to finish. There may even be a coat of paint on the horizon.
So, those are my goals….I feel a touch tired just thinking of them. I know, however, that 2019 has lots of potential to be a red- letter year!
Linking up to the #2019planningparty at Quilting Jet Girl.
What’s on your list for next year?