Well, I have to admit that I don’t feel like my progress was stunning but I did get a few things done. What I didn’t managed to do was link my updates (I had a hard time keeping the dates straight and then December was crazy with the surgery and Christmas. I do think, though, that the 100 Day Hustle was a great way to keep motivated and focused on the priority projects. With that in mind, I’m thinking I should do a First Quarter Hustle. I think I’ll pop over to Kelsey Sews and suggest it to her!
Here’s a glimpse of how my list came out… I also did end up making four things not on the list, three ornaments and a screen play bag. Now I’m going to make my new list and work it into my New Year’s Resolution which is to 1) inventory my UFO’s and figure out how to post the list on my blog and 2) finish two old projects for each new project (oh, and get into better eating and regular exercising again and try to lose a pound a week.)
In the meantime, here’s to a New Year…may we all be blessed with piecing and plenty of fabric!
My Hundred Day Hustle List
1. Put together my kaleidoscope blocks and send them to Fabric Engineer (where I won quilting!) DONE
2. Finish the Eagle Quilt. DONE
3. Surprise Quilt #1 – obviously I can’t say more…it’s a surprise! DONE
4. Baby quilt #1 DONE, SENT and RECEIVED!
5. Baby quilt #2 PIECED AND BASTED
6. Baby quilt #3 (these are gifts so I’ll show them after I send them.) TOP PIECED
7. Quilt for my great-niece who missed having a baby quilt because she was born too close to my miscarriage and I wasn’t up to it. (looking for a free 6″ paper pieced bird block…anyone?)
8. Vase pot holder for my mom…I’ll explain later. FINISHED
9. Memorial quilt (for a dear friend who lost a son.)
10.1st Tardis Quilt
11. Yellow Fish
12. Jamestown Landing (to flimsy stage) IN PROGRESS
13. Three shirts for my husband (the fabrics recently came to light while we were rolling bolts!)
14. Three snap happy wallets. DONE (plus one extra because that’s how the cutting worked out!)
15. Wicked Blog Hop wall hanging FLIMSY
Qwazy Quilting Queens
Christmas in My Heart…coming soon!
Halloween Hop 2015
Dog Gone Cute!
Have a Latte Blog Hop
We Support You
Twas the Night
Black Cat Crossing!
See You in September Blog Hop
Picnic Blog Hop
Flags on a stick
Ruffles Blog Hop
Hugs & Kisses Blog Hop
She Who Sews Blog Hop
Kona Blog Hop
Blog Hop Party
For the Boys
Batik Blog Hop
Stamp it Up
For the Birds
In Your Words
Ho, Ho, Ho Blog Hop